Pivot Mach 6 Alloy Prestige build
Frame: Aluminium 27.5", 155mm dw-link® suspension, custom tuned Fox Kashima Float DPS rear shock with EVOL air sleeve, 148x12mm Boost axle, internal cables, 150-160mm fork compatible Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory RC2 160mm Handlebars: Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon Stem: Thomson Elite, choice of length Grips: Pivot Loc-On Headset: Chris King InSet 2 Wheels: Chris King/Enve M60 or M70 Front Tyre : Maxxis Ardent EXO TR 2.4” Rear Tyre: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 2.2” Saddle: Fizik Gobi M5 Mag Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Seat Clamp: Pivot Bolted Groupset (Chainset, Rear Mech, Shifter, Cassette): Sram XX1 11spd 10-42t Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP (PF92) Brakes: Shimano XTR Trail M9020 NB. Each bike is made to order, so if you would prefer a component not listed above then we are happy to accommodate your wishes. Want a different brand of saddle? Or a XTR Di2 drivetrain? How about a custom paint job? Give us a call.
Unleash your trail-slaying potential with the new Mach 6 Carbon bike – the world’s most versatile enduro/trail machine.
Developed with input from Pivot’s roster of world-class gravity and enduro athletes, Pivot have upgraded almost every feature of their renowned flagship bike – the result is an uncompromising, singletrack-devouring descender with stunning climbing capabilities – a bike that enables everyone, including the best riders in the world, to push their abilities to new levels. Featuring 27.5” wheels, a slack head-angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height, the new Mach 6 Carbon is incredibly capable – upping the ante across the enduro/trail category and enabling any rider to conquer new terrain, no matter how technical.
ALL NEW REAR TRIANGLE AND LINKAGE DESIGN
Stiffness, precision and traction equal confidence on even the gnarliest trails, so they’ve completely redesigned key features of the Mach 6 Carbon to give you every technical advantage. The Mach 6 Carbon incorporates an all new, Phoenix DH-inspired double wishbone rear triangle, and ultra-stiff linkage design, all based on real-world testing by their athletes as well as significant in-house prototyping and development
When combined with the new double wishbone rear triangle design, these add up to the absolute stiffest frameset available in the enduro/trail category – something you will appreciate via the incredibly precise control and the ability to make bold choices every time you tackle a new trail.
The new rear triangle also incorporates Boost® spacing – the extra width produces an overall increase in both frame stiffness and power transfer as well as a massive increase in tire clearance, allowing for a wider range of condition-specific tire options – essential for racers on the Enduro World Series Circuit and for riders who want to make the most of every single day on the dirt.
PIVOT CARBON MEETS ELECTRONIC INTEGRATION
For the new Mach 6 Carbon, we’ve taken the next step and addressed the extreme weather and gearing demands of enduro via the durability and innovation of the first fully electronic-integrated long-travel bike. The innovative Pivot Cable Port System is the key to this upgrade, developed in direct cooperation with Shimano – giving riders the ultimate in shifting accuracy via the incredible gear-selection intelligence of Di2 componentry. Whether you choose to go the traditional shifting route or opt for Shimano’s game changing system, all of your cables, housing, wires and batteries are neatly tucked away for the ultimate in weather and impact resistance, no matter what set up you choose, now or in the future.
• Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
• 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
• 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain
• Pivot’s new ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
• All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
• New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
• Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float X shock with EVOL air sleeve.
• Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
• All new internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration
• Internal stealth dropper post compatible
• New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
• Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
• PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance - co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance
• Medium frame weight: 6.5lbs including shock.