Pivot LES Prestige build
Frame: Carbon 29", 142x12mm axle, internal cable routing, 100/120mm fork compatible Fork: Fox 32 Float Factory FIT4 100/120mm Handlebars: Thomson XC Carbon Flat 730mm Stem: Thomson Elite, choice of length Grips: Pivot Loc-On Headset: Chris King InSet 2 Wheels: Chris King/Enve M60 Front Tyre : Maxxis Ardent Race Folding EXO TR 2.2” Rear Tyre: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 2.2” Saddle: Fizik Gobi M5 Mag Seatpost: Thomson Elite Seat Clamp: Pivot Bolted Groupset (Chainset, Rear Mech, Shifter, Cassette): Sram XX1 10-42t Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP (PF92) Brakes: Shimano XTR Race M9000 NB. Each bike is made to order, so if you would prefer a component not listed above then we are happy to accommodate your wishes. Want a different brand of saddle? Or a XTR Di2 drivetrain? How about a custom paint job? Give us a call.
The Pivot LES 29 defines fast. If you’re looking for the fastest way to get from point A to point B, this is your ride. There are days when the race just demands something a little (or a lot) more rigid. We know that weight matters and that the pursuit of the win is often based on having the lightest, fastest machine possible. The LES delivers all of this and more with an ultra lightweight chassis and ride tuned stiffness that’s incredibly stiff in all the right places yet still the most comfortable riding race bike ever developed. With a look and ride like no other, the LES is designed to turn heads on the trail and on the podium.
For the single speed rider, the LES 29 pulls out all the stops with our patent pending Swinger dropout system. The Swinger adjustable system allows single speed riders the simplicity of a vertical dropout design with quick-click indexed adjustable chain tensioning. The Swinger's quick indexing allows for a lightweight, stable and compact adjustment system enabling quick, easy gearing changes and great chain tension stability. Once you ride the LES with the Swinger system, you’ll see that this is a revelation in simplicity and pure functionality for the single speed rider.
For those wanting to go fast with gears or without, the new Pivot LES offers you the ultimate ultra- lightweight, go fast tool in a high performance race package like only Pivot can provide.
• Pivot’s exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized, ride tuned frame design. This technology allows the frame to be extremely lightweight while also having a balanced feel with a great combination of stiffness and ride quality.
• Full internal shift cable routing with under bottom bracket access port design for hassle free installation. The LES features well thought out internal cable routing that protects the cables from contamination while also being very user serviceable and easy to route which is something that cannot be said for most internal routed designs.
• Chainstay length and tire clearance: The LES features extremely short 17.1” chainstays. This is in 26” wheel territory and matches the shortest chainstay lengths out there so riders have a tight handling, responsive bike along with the benefits of 29” wheels. The real magic in the LES design is that we clear some of the biggest 29er tires in the market. Go ahead and run your 2.3’s or even WTB’s Weirwolf 2.5. The LES has ample clearance.
•Dropouts: The LES geared dropouts (included with every frame) are full molded hi-mod carbon fiber featuring a 142 X 12mm through axle, post style disc brake mounts and a replaceable derailleur hanger. These cleanly integrate into the frame giving little hint that the dropouts are removable. The Swinger SS system provides quick, consistent, indexed chain adjustments for single speed use along with fast wheel changes and no change in brake adjustments. The Swinger kit is sold separately and includes the SS specific dropouts, front derailleur plate and all caps to remove and cover the gear cable locations so the bike becomes a true single speed specific machine.
• 92m wide press fit BB which allows us to run a wider down tube and chainstay/bottom bracket junction. This increases BB stiffness and front-end torsional stiffness allowing the rider to get the power down more efficiently.
• The direct mount front derailleur makes for a stiffer front derailleur connection and the resulting faster front shifting. This design also results in weight reduction and a clean look when the bike is run with either a single front ring or in single speed mode.